Mission: Night Fight
1st turn: ?
Chaos Space Marines
- Forax Tork – Chaos Lieutenant, Mark of Nurgle, Plague sword, Spiky bits, Daemonic mutation, Nurgles Rot
- Evomere Incursus – Chaos Sorceror, Mark of Nurgle, Bolt pistol and close combat weapon, Warp Talisman, Wind of Chaos, Bionics
- Squad Putid- 6 Chosen, Mark of Nurgle, Aspiring Champion with Plague Banner, 2x Aspiring Champion with Meltagun, Aspiring Champion with Power Weapon, Rhino with Plague Carrier and Extra Armour
- Squad Pestis – 7 Chaos Space Marines, Mark of Nurgle, Flamer, Aspiring Champion with Bolt pistol and Close Combat Weapon
- Squad Odoratus – 7 Chaos Space Marines, Mark of Nurgle, Plasma gun, Aspiring Champion with Combi Bolter
- Squad Contagio – 7 Chaos Space Marines, Mark of Nurgle, Plasma pistol, Aspiring Champion with Power fist
- Archon and Incubi in Raider
- 2 Warrior squads in Raiders
- 2 five man jet bike squads
I suckered the Incubi into attacking a forward squad with my HQ sitting behind to counter charge. The Plague banner killed five Incubi, the other men the rest, but the archon killed every man in the unit in return.
A lucky bolter shot took down a Raider killing six of the occupants and all the bikes fell in combat but I was wiped out to a man.
- Well outnumbered by a faster foe I kept my army compact with a good counter charge unit. This worked well.
- The game was closer than the first game because the enemy closed the range and went on the attack.
- Dark lances, etc decimated swathes of men at a distance, for which I had no reply.
- Archon just wouldn't fail his 2+ Shadowfield save.