1st turn: ?
Chaos Space Marines
- Forax Tork – Chaos Lieutenant, Mark of Nurgle, Plague sword, Spiky bits, Daemonic mutation, Nurgles Rot
- Evomere Incursus – Chaos Sorceror, Mark of Nurgle, Bolt pistol and close combat weapon, Warp Talisman, Wind of Chaos, Bionics
- Squad Putid- 6 Chosen, Mark of Nurgle, Aspiring Champion with Plague Banner, 2x Aspiring Champion with Meltagun, Aspiring Champion with Power Weapon, Rhino with Plague Carrier and Extra Armour
- Squad Pestis – 7 Chaos Space Marines, Mark of Nurgle, Flamer, Aspiring Champion with Bolt pistol and Close Combat Weapon
- Squad Odoratus – 7 Chaos Space Marines, Mark of Nurgle, Plasma gun, Aspiring Champion with Combi Bolter
- Squad Contagio – 7 Chaos Space Marines, Mark of Nurgle, Plasma pistol, Aspiring Champion with Power fist
- Seer Council
- 2 large units Black guardians
- 1 large unit guardians
- D cannon
I raced forward into bolter range but took many casualties to star cannon fire.
Nevertheless my rhino delivered the HQ into a guardian squad, duffed them over in the assault and ran them down. Unfortunately they were then shuriken catapulted to death.
Other units arrived in the fifth turn but in tiny units and were overwhelmed in the last turn.
- Too slow to execute the assault I needed.
- Could do with a 2+ for the Lieutenant to save him being cut down by massed small arms fire.
- Lack of bite in the assault with no power weapons or characters with numerous attacks.