1st turn: Unknown
Chaos Space Marines
- Daemon prince Lamprey - Mark of Chaos Undivided, Daemonic Stature, Daemonic Armour, Daemonic Aura, Daemonic Spawn, Dreadaxe
- SquadSurculus - 5 Possessed, Mark of Chaos Undivided, Daemonic Talons
- Squad Infractis – 7 Chaos Marines, Infiltrate, Mark of Chaos Undivided, Bolt pistols and Close combat weapons, 2 x Plasma Pistols, Aspiring Champion with Powerfist
- Squad Profuge - 7 Chaos Marines, Infiltrate, Mark of Chaos Undivided, Bolt guns, 2 x Plasma guns
- Squad Imber - 5 Havocs,Infiltrate, Mark of Chaos Undivided, bolt guns, 3 x Heavy Bolt guns
- Torius - Predator, Twin-linked Lascannons, Heavy Bolt gun Sponsons
- Atrocitor - Dreadnought, Twin-linked Lascannons
- HQ unit on Boars
- 5 large units of Orks
A very scary looking army which flooded his entire deployment area. Yikes.
I refused the right flank, with the predator and Havocs covering, while the rest of my army marched up the left into assault.
I carefully conducted the fighting with most of my units sticking tight to the left flank so as not to allow his HQ and other squads to redeploy quickly.
A decisive victory.
- Heavy Bolters are awesome. I have a new-found respect for these guns after they decimated the Ork horde.
- I controlled the assault phase very well, unusually for me, and kept calm resulting in a straightforward win.
- I have a very hard, tight army that can do most things well.