1st turn: ?
Chaos Space Marines
- Forax Tork – Chaos Lieutenant, Mark of Nurgle, Plague sword, Spiky bits, Daemonic mutation, Nurgles Rot
- Evomere Incursus – Chaos Sorceror, Mark of Nurgle, Bolt pistol and close combat weapon, Warp Talisman, Wind of Chaos, Bionics
- Squad Putid- 6 Chosen, Mark of Nurgle, Aspiring Champion with Plague Banner, 2x Aspiring Champion with Meltagun, Aspiring Champion with Power Weapon, Rhino with Plague Carrier and Extra Armour
- Squad Pestis – 7 Chaos Space Marines, Mark of Nurgle, Flamer, Aspiring Champion with Bolt pistol and Close Combat Weapon
- Squad Odoratus – 7 Chaos Space Marines, Mark of Nurgle, Plasma gun, Aspiring Champion with Combi Bolter
- Squad Contagio – 7 Chaos Space Marines, Mark of Nurgle, Plasma pistol, Aspiring Champion with Power fist
- Inquisitor and large retinue in rhino
- Inquisitor with small retinue with 3 heavy bolters
- 2 death cult assassins
- Eversor assassin
- 5 stormtroopers
- 2 units of grey knights
He stood back to shoot, essentially stranding my men who took many casualties and many turns to reach the enemy.
I almost pulled it back when my HQ got into combat but it was too little too late.
- My army is far too slow.
- My men are too few; I got unlucky with a handful of saves and it decimated my army.
- Not enough long range weapons to threaten units dodging combat.